Robot making kits are specialized sets of components for creating robots, especially autonomous mobile robots.
Among the components included in the robot making kits are structural components, mechanical components, motors (or other actuators), sensors, and a controller board to control the robot’s inputs and outputs. Kits may occasionally be offered without electronics too, giving users the option to provide their own.
The robotic kit industry includes many companies who sell the kit and provide a lot of components with instructions on how to assemble it. Making robots with this kit is only for fun and enjoyment.
For a better understanding of robotics in order to make a future in the robotics industry and make an innovative project, you should follow elconics’ kit where components are explained better so that you can see how they work.
By following some basic steps, you can learn robotics better –
- Purchase Kit form elconics.com or any other platform
- Register in elconics for free to learn classes.
- why we use this components
- specialization of components
- working of each components
- learning code
- Start building
Purchase link —
- Elconics – https://elconics.com/shop/
- Amazon starter kit – https://www.amazon.in/dp/B0BBBSPCXL?ref=myi_title_dp
- Amazon Arduino – https://www.amazon.in/dp/B07H1VZGBX?ref=myi_title_dp&th=1
- HC05 Bluetooth module – https://www.amazon.in/dp/B019OR9YVU?ref=myi_title_dp
Elconics Free live class registration link –